- Quickstart Strategy: How I Get Customers To Say Yes Fast (Use This Instantly)
- 6 Reasons Why You Should Start One Right Now
a. People ______________ the product.
b. You are selling something people actually ______________.
c. This business is incredibly ___________________.
d. It is very _____________ _______________ to get started.
e. Greeting cards are __________________ so the residual income factor is there which is critical.
f. The ____________________ is perfect right now because people are ________________________ for other options.
- The Hands Down Easiest Type Of Person I Target To Buy Greeting Cards
a. _____________ _____________ _____________ are the easiest people to target with your greeting cards.
- 5 Proven Ways To Market Your Greeting Cards Very Easily
a. Using the power of the ________________. (THIS IS MY FAVORITE STRATEGY)
b. Attending ______________ __________________.
c. Putting your own ____________________ together.
c. Tapping into ___________________ marketing.
c. Giving your prospects a ______________. (This is another secret of mine)
- The Top 7 Coolest Things I Discovered About My Greeting Card Business
a. Adding ___________ to people's lives is very rewarding.
b. It is truly a residual ______________ type of business.
c. I don't encounter people that ____________ their lives.
d. Owning your own greeting card business can be VERY ______________. (this is a good thing of course!)
e. It has been one of the _______________ businesses I have ever started.
f. I can be as _______________ as I want to be.
g. I can run my business from __________________.
- 3 Things To Do Every Day For Success
a. Do something to ______________ your business.
b. _________ your results.
c. Continue to ____________ in your marketing knowlege.
- 5 Simple Real-Life Marketing Strategies I Use To Get Quicker Results
a. The social proof technique and why it works so well.
b. I leverage the power of ___________.
c. I use a __________ to sell for me.
d. Using _____________ helps me bond with my prospects and presell my business.
e. Giving ___________ first before I ask for anything.
- And Much More...